It gives a good outline on how to remove the shutter crate, and has links to two other repair articles. One, by Zorkikat, was dead, but I searched the wayback machine, and found an archive of the article. The other link was to some notes by Rick Oleson.
Before I started, I modified a couple of screwdriver bits, to fit the screws which secure the shutter speed selector, wind lever, and slow speed knob - they have a dished slot.
Luckily, the screws weren't over tight, in fact none of the screws were.
Lens mount and fascia removed.
Ready to pull the shutter crate - the instructions suggest the the wind lever, slow speed and shutter speed knob be replaced after the top plates are removed.
The wrecked shutter curtain.
Rick's instructions suggest cutting off the old curtain, leaving a stub, and gluing the new curtain to the stub - as here:
The toothpicks are to stop the shutter roller moving - I didn't let down the spring. The card is there to give me an edge to line up the shutter lath, to make sure the curtain is correctly timed.
The new curtain from the other side.
I still have to clean the roller on the wind side, to attach the curtain.